Party Ideas when planning a party
Planning a party for your child's birthday may be overwhelming. Deciding what food to get, where to get the cake or where to host it. Getting the right entertainment such as DJ's, character visits or something your child would enjoy.
Here's a few options we have experienced when sending 1 of our characters to parties.
1) There are venues who offer Go-Carting, mini golf, bumper boats, foam parties & laser tag. We suggest this for children 4 & older.
2) Fitness facilities for kids are very popular choices. Activities include tumbling areas & foam building blocks for toddlers plus obstacle courses, rock climbing & zip lining for older kids
3) If bringing out your child's artistic side is appealing there are several options.
a) Decorating Photo Booth Props
b) Painting Children's characters ceramics
c) Making Candy bracelets or necklaces
d) For Princess parties decorating crowns
e) Making Pizza or Tacos
4) Inflatable house party venues which include bounce houses, obstacle courses & interactive games
5) Several Equestrian centers for children some which include pony rides.
6) Petting Zoos is another fun option
7) Chocolate factories allows children to create their favorite chocolate mold while seeing the equipment run.
8) Inviting your child's favorite Character adds a special element to any party. Making their imagination run wild creating magical memories to last a lifetime.
Visit us at www.kidspartycharacters.com for over 200+ characters to choose from.
May all your birthday wishes come true.
Miss Cheryl Jacobs